Hackabot Nano is a Compact Plug and Play Arduino compatible robotic kit. The goal is to provide a platform that enables people build feature-rich robots without having to worry about complex wiring.
The project was successfully funded through KickStarter in April 2015. All orders are fulfilled in June/July 2015. For those who missed the campaign can still purchase it in our store on Amazon, Tindie and Etsy.
- Very compact: about 12cm x 12cm x 5.5cm (4.7in x 4.7in x 2.2 in)
- Controller: Arduino Nano compatible. Program with standard IDE.
- Connectivity: Radio Frequency (2.4GHz), WiFi, Bluetooth, Raspberry Pi
- Robot Chassis: Fabric Shield (the main PCB) is designed to mount up to 4 motors directly
- Sensors: GPS, Gyroscope + Accelerometer, Ultrasonic Distance Sensor.
- Motor driver: capable of driving up to 4 DC or servo motors.
- DC Motors: two versions (A) high speed (B) high torque
- Power: input voltage: 5-12V; dual on-board voltage regulators to deliver 5V and 3.3V.
- Expansion: Audio jack; Screw terminals to connect 4 PWM (pulse width modulation) signals and power source; header pins to analog inputs (like sharp IR sensors)
- I2C headers: to connect other I2C devices (like magnetometer)
- Overview of Hackabot Nano
- Pin assignments
- Hackabot Nano loaded with many sensors
- Where to buy the sensors and etc. ?
- How to control DC motors using Arduino
- Arduino Robot that avoids human
- Arduino Bluetooth Example – Tutorial 1